NII, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi & NCR
Section 3, Randomized, Multi-Centric, Open labelled Examine to Consider Immunogenicity and Security of BBV154 Booster Dose in Individuals Beforehand Vaccinated with EUA Vaccines
Job Description:- The chosen candidates are anticipated to work a medical trial to find out the cell mediated and mucosal responses to the intranasal vaccine in homologous and heterogonous booster immunization. Palms-on expertise in PBMC dealing with, human major cell tradition, multi-color Stream Cytometry, immune cell sorting and ELISPORT assays is important. Candidates with hands-on expertise within the human immunology analysis of vaccines or virus infections can be most well-liked.
Rs. 67,000/- per 30 days plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 10.07.2020)
PhD in Life Sciences + Minimal 2-3 years expertise in Immunology
- Candidate might replenish software type within the prescribed format together with crucial paperwork for verification.
- Purposes kinds containing incomplete data shall not be entertained.
- Date of passing the examinations have to be indicated clearly.
- Solely registered candidates can be interviewed.
- No ta/da can be paid for attending the interview.
Stroll in Interview on:- 02.05.2022 (On-line Mode)
Registration time of the Candidates:- The registered candidates will obtain the meeting-link earlier than the date of interview
For extra particulars click on